CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homecoming

Okay so I have lots and lots of pictures of homecoming! It has been such of fun week!

Homecoming Day! It was so fun the whole week because it was spirit week! The best day was friday beacause of the pep assembly and the game. My dance group danced at the assembly so that was super fun! We also had another interesting dance group perform-The Sun City Dancers! Haha! They were so funny doing the splits and headstands! Very entertaining! I hope I look that good when I'm older haha!





Me and Jake at the game. Even though we lost it was really fun, we stayed until half time and then we went with kendra, natalie, david, bryan and jordan to applebees and cold stone.


We picked up the guys super early in the morning and we surprised them with breakfast!



The boys made us lunch instead of going out to dinner because they went to the Priesthood session. Then they picked us up later and we went to the dance.

Okay so it was kinda sad because I ordered this dress for homecoming a little over a week before the dance hoping it would get here in time but it never did! Sad! I absolutely loved it though! I ended up just buying new shoes and red ribbon and wearing the dress that I wore at Melissa's wedding.


I went with Jake, one of my good friends so it was really fun!


The corsage...


Okay so it is really hard to put on a boutonniere! I think I stabbed him a couple of times haha!


The group- it was funny we didn't plan to all match, but it turned out that we all wore red and black.


3 comments:

Rachel Richardson said...

Haha. Kinda funny that you all wore Liberty colors to Sunrise homecoming.

;)

Brooke said...

Work it grandma's!! That' so funny. You look soooo pretty!!

R A C H A E L said...

So dancing older women is the coolest halftime homecoming show ever. You looked beautiful! How much fun!!