CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Glendale Glitters

We went to Glendale Glitters on Saturday to perform The Nutcracker! It was really fun to perform with so many people watching! Also very nerve-wracking! Ally is a soldier and a chinese and I am a flute. It was crazy trying to find parking and I made us late, but luckily we made it about 30 min. before the performance! I am such a disorganized person and Ally is the opposite so it doesn't go so well when we have to get to places at the same time haha! Luckily, she and my mom are organizing a system that will help me become more organized...hehe not sure if it will work, but I try!

These are some pictures that Brooke took for us:
Us and Mom! She is the best mom ever! And we don't have a picture of the best dad ever he was waiting for us outside! He bought us roses! thanks guys you are the best!















Us and Brooke! She was so very nice to come see us even though she had a lot of finals to do! I don't know why my face is so shiny eh! hopefully that was just the flash!















The Flute dance...we couldn't do it on pointe because of the cement and all the cracks :(
















Ally doing her chinese dance, Shes so cute, she is the one in the middle! She can hop like a grasshopper!













3 comments:

Brooke said...

You looked so beautiful dancing Brittany, I'm so glad I could go and watch you and Ally :o)

Sam and Melissa said...

Wish I could have been there Brit! I'm sure you and little grassy did great.

R A C H A E L said...

Wow! I wish I could have seen it. Maybe one day we will be back in AZ. You look beautiful!