CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009
















I am officially going to BYU-Idaho on the Fall-Spring track! I am currently searching for a ballet studio within walking distance, an apartment, a lap top, and clothes to survive the freezing weather. I was a bit astonished when I found out that the only type of dance they offer is advanced clogging, international dance, modern, square dancing, etc. My plan is to transfer to Hawaii within a year and room with Ashley! I compiled a list of positives and negatives of Idaho:
Positives:
1. learning to snowboard
2. friendly farmers
3.new winter wardrobe!
4. clogging
Negatives:
1. cold
2. no flip flops!
3. farther away
4.no ballet program :((
ok so this list is extremely sarcastic clogging is def not a positive... Any how, I have heard good things about BYU-Idaho and many people love it there. I know this is where I am suppost to be because I felt that I should go to this school instead of Ballet Arizona so I know it will all work out!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

You can take up my snowboard and boots if you want!!

You will have FUN!!

Sam and Melissa said...

Woo hoo can't wait to se you Brit! Finally someone else has to suffer in the cold with me, ha ha.... no really, you will LOVE it though.

Brittany said...

Really Brooke? thanks!! I am pretty sure they have a snowboarding class there so that would be so cool! It will be fun to be closer to you Melis!