CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Life lately has been hectic! Yesterday Marlie and I made Alexa's b-day cake which was literally death on a plate, 2 layers of chocolate cake, 1 layer of brownie, and in the frosting was 2 cubes of butter and 5 cups of powdered sugar with chocolate chips all over the top. Then we watched a chick flick.

Nursing is definitely hard, I don't know if I have ever had to work so hard for something in my life, but I know the things you have to work for the most are the most rewarding. I am heading to the ER soon and will most definitely be starting lots of IV's so that should be fun terrifying. ha, I have been extremely blessed in this program, I have done things I never knew I could do, all with the Lord's help. Every single prayer I have given for help or strength has truly been answered. It is amazing looking back. I know what I want to do for sure now and that is Labor and Delivery. One thing that has been my rock through it all is my family and I am so thankful for them. I have been struggling with something that happened last semester, and I'm not quite sure how to stop feeling sad and hurt about it. No one seems to understand why it is taking me so long to get over it, and I'm not sure either, I'm don't know how to stop feeling the way I do so I just live with it and try to keep going. I know that everything works out because I know that as long as we are trying to live our lives in line with the gospel of Jesus Christ that He does not leave us alone or comfortless. I am so thankful for this school and feel so lucky to be accepted into this nursing program(sometimes I forget what a great blessing it is.) I am so thankful for my family and the wonderful support system that they are to me.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Britt! I miss you! You are AWESOME going through such a hard program, and you are halfway there! Sure wish you were here to give me my shots :) Love you!
Melissa