CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

TAG

7 things I can do-

1-Dance

2-Write essays, I love English!

3-Style peoples hair-It is so fun! I love having Ally be my model and curling her hair and doing it different ways, It doesn't always end well sometimes it gets tramatic, but It turns out good 95% of the time!

4-Talk on the Phone for hours and text at lightning speed! haha!

5-Spend all my money in one shopping trip, feel guilty about it, and end up returning half the stuff! haha!

6-Read, I love to read!

7-Photography, I love to take pictures of everything and capture really cool scenes.

7 things I cannot do-

1- Wake up without pressing the snooze.

2-Math, I hate it, its so confusing to me!

3-Go to bed at a reasonable time-I'll have to say the same thing as Brooke because it is so true I go to bed at at least 11 almost every night and I wake up for seminary at 5!

4- Get a job! The economy is really bugging me right now because *no joke I have applied at over 20 places and have not gotten a job.

5-Change my hair style- I have had the same style for so long! I want side bangs and a different hair color, but I am always a wimp and never drastically change my hair when I go to get it done.

6-Keep my room clean

7-Eat any fast food meat, excluding in-and-out because they are fresh, it grosses me out!


7 Products I love

1-Clinique Concealer and Foundation-this stuff is amazing! I love it because it covers blemishes so well!

2-Dolce & Gabbana Perfume-Light Blue-This is the BEST perfume in the world! I love it sooo much the scent it amazing! It stays on the whole day.

3-Victoria's Secret Mosiac Bronzer-It is a really good shade and makes you look really tan.

4. Cover Girl Eye Enhancer in Champaigne- This is the best color and it is the foundation for every eye shadow color that I use it goes so well with everything and brightens up your eyes.

5. Rusk Thermal Serum- It protects your hair from the heat of styling and gives it shine.

6. Lotions from Bath and Body Works-Black Raspberry Vanilla is my favorite.

7. The new David Archuleta CD-really good!


7 Things I love to eat

1-Boneless Barbeque Buffalo Wings from Applebees

2. Haagan Daz White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream

3-Simply Orange-Orange Juice

4-German Chocolate Pie from Marie Callendar's

5-Cajun Chicken Pasta from Chilis

6-Pizza and pizuki from Oregano's

7-Stuffed Tortillas at The Cheesecake Factory

The list could go on and on! I struggled with some of the other ones, but I had no problem with this one! Everyone should do this Tag because it was really fun and I like to read them! Anyone who has make-up suggestions I would love them! I always like to try new brands!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

So fun to read....I'm glad you told me about Cover Girl shadow, I use it now. Your eyes always look so good.

You can style my hair anytime you want! I love it when you do it. Love you Brit!

R A C H A E L said...

I love these. You are such a funny girl, and very cute! I'll have to try the CG eyeshadow.

Sam and Melissa said...

Ok Brit you better be ready to do my hair when I come.... and add a pedicure and manicure to that too :)