CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

SNOW!

Our ward had a super fun snow trip a couple weeks ago so I thought I would post some pictures from it. We went up to flagstaff and found a popular sledding spot and had tons of fun! It was kinda icy though so it really hurt when we crashed. We went down at least 30 times so I was so sore the next morning! One of the leaders made scones, chili, and cocoa so that was super good! On the ride home we all fell asleep in the car, my last snow trip with my ward before I grow up! I will miss these fun activities!












Ok so Ethan and Kade come over almost every Friday for a couple of hours so we can play with them and they are always doing funny things. Last Friday Ethan grabbed a big pound of meat and was balancing it on his head while walking around the house. Then he wanted a picture of him and his amazing skill so we took it on the web cam. Then Kade also insisted on a picture. haha! They are so random!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like fun Brit...cute coat :o)!!

The pics of my boys and the meat...funny and gross!

Sam and Melissa said...

Ha aha those pictures are funny. Next time you need to take the wrapper off the meat to make things a little more exciting.