CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Winter Break

It was super fun to have everyone here for Winter Break! We saw tons of movies, shopped, and played games. It is was so fun to have everyone together and was really sad when they all left!


This is from when we had just finished putting up all the ordaments on the christmas tree. We wrap them in toilet paper, hence the huge pile. haha!






The annual christmas play was super fun! The boys were wisemen and Ally was a shephard.














There's always one.....j/k Cody couldn't get enough of the strong apple cider! If you look closely you will also see a grandma in the background wearing clogs... haha jk brooke!







Dad's Birthday! It was a fun day, he is opening a hawaiian christmas cd from ash.
Things I love about dad: He is kind to us, He holds the priesthood and gives us blessings when we need them, He works hard for our family, he always cooks really good salsa, potstickers, and lettuce wraps, he takes us to see movies, he is an excellent gardener.



I am now officially an adult!
On my birthday my mom took us all to The Nutcraker it was so fun! This picture is from a couple of days earlier we went to Oreganos and namebrands for shopping! so fun!







Below are my three best presents! they are so cute and thoughtful! I hung them up in my room.








2 comments:

Brooke said...

You are cute Brit....loved this post and your cute pics. The boys loved to see the pictures of you with the pictures they made you :o)

Sam and Melissa said...

Hey Brit! I miss you! So have you decided if you're going to Idaho? You'd only be 3 hours away! Cute pictures, I'm glad you blog! Melissa