CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Love California

I have been lazy so I really need to post about our california trip! We went to Disneyland for Ashley's birthday and it was so fun!! and hot! note to self:never wear jeans there again! I was dying! I love Disneyland it never changes! My favorite rides were Splash Mountain and Space Mountain! We also got Dole Pineapple whip which was SO GOOD! During the fireworks we decided to go on this spaceship ride in tomorrowland that flys up really high and spins in a circle. We got on right during the finale so it was really cool to see all the fireworks from up high! The last two days we went to the beach, boogie boarded, ate super good hamburgers from Jack's, and watched the US Open! It was fun to see people you just see in pictures like coco ho! We also went to Duke's twice and got the amazing Hula Pie! My mom planned the whole thing with tons of really fun stuff. We also got to see my Uncle Don and Aunt Kathy and eat dinner at their house which was cool! Besides almost getting raped at 11pm walking in dark alleyways it was a trip to remember!





















































1 comment:

Sam and Melissa said...

Looks like so much fun.... not that I'm jealous or anything :)