CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Dream


Someday, I would LOVE to have a major in archeology and travel to Egypt and discover old tombs and pyramids. That has always been my dream! I wish that BYU-Idaho had a program with archeology, but they don't so for now I will work towards a nursing degree. I am so mixed up right now about what to major in. I mean I am signed up for all the nursing pre-reqs, but I am still not very sure if I can handle inserting IV's into people veins. EW. My parents do not think that it is practical to major in something like archeology because I will always be traveling which is probably true, but right now I just want to do the spontanious thing and travel the world! I have always been interested in the old traditions of the people who lived in Egypt forever ago. Someday, I will discover lost cultures in Ancient Egypt and Pompeii! Like that internship that Bridget goes on to Turkey in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2? That will be me someday! haha

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Whatever you want to do, go for it! I miss you already, and hope you are having a great first week at BYU-I!!