CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

January

I love to give make-overs, I unloaded the camera and found some make-overs I gave to Ally and Ash, earlier this January. I was so excited that Ashley agreed maybe I went overboard with the eyeshadow. I also realized that I liked Ashley without the make-up better, she has so much natural beauty already :) love ya ash! you are beautiful!



















This is Ally's make-over done before heading off to a risque boy/girl new years party...
She is gorgeous as well and has the best olive skin tone and long eyelashes, I am jealous ;)























I recently began training to be an Edward Jones secretary, so it has been fun getting to dress up in secretary clothes, all I need are cute glasses. I have just been happy to have a little work to do because I feel so useless just staying home all day.



Overall, life is good between working, dancing, movies, blizzard runs, late night games with friends, and american idol. I am going to be sad to leave home when I go back to college, but am also excited to room with my good friends lyndee and jill! I have been enjoying these amazing homecooked meals my mom makes because I know when I go back to college it will be bread, salad, and mac & cheese. If I eat cheap I may have enough money to go back in the fall without getting a bank loan, i was also thinking about transfering to BYU-Hawaii for a semester or going there to work!

3 comments:

ashley said...

cute post britt! miss you!! COME TO HAWAII!!!!

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam and Melissa said...

Cute skirt Britt! If you need glasses I have some really cute ones from high school that you could borrow. You could even keep them, actually :)