CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good News!
























Things here are picking up! Jamie's surgery went really well and Kade is out of the hospital!

I also have some really good news about dance! I was really sad and upset because I thought that I would have to stop dancing when I came back home because there is no way I would ever be able to pay for it, while trying to find a job to pay for college. I had been praying about it, but nothing was happening. Ally, being the amazing sister that she is, offered to pay for me to go to class tonight, annndd when I went to pay for it, my teacher offered to let me assist her in 4 classes and take 4 classes in exchange! Exactly what I prayed about, I love answers to prayers! I am so grateful that no matter what, God is looking out for us because he knows our hearts and desires and wants us to be happy!

3 comments:

Sam and Melissa said...

woo hoo! that is so exciting for you Brit. You are one cute dancer.

Brooke said...

That's so exciting......I'm glad you are back to doing what you love!!

larainydays said...

That's great Brit. The teacher is the one getting the good deal. I'm sure you are an amazing teacher.