CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Wish List: A girl can dream can't she?

I'll be the first to admit that I am obsessed with online shopping. But..since being in college I have had to treat this condition, so instead these are the things that I would buy, if I had some mulah!
1. A pair of cropped white pants.

Lately I have been obsessed with gold accessories and light purple, I think its really cute and have seen it around lately. I have never been a fan of gold, but I think it looks really cute with purple.
2. Lavendar Top




















3. Gold Heart Necklace











4. Destroyed Denim Shorts. I used to have a pair that were my favorite ever, but then they got a big hole in the butt for wearing them so much.

As an update on lately...Jill and I went to guitars unplugged a couple weeks ago which was fun and Lyndee and I went to the David Arch book signing. I also went to the midnight showing of Eclipse with Katie, Brittany, and Janelle. It was so good! We have been studying like crazy for our leukocytes test, and I am trying to juggle chemistry tests, labs, digestive paper, 6 hour heart test, endocrine, respiritory, digestive, reproductive, and urinary system tests!! ah! I am going insane from studying so much.

We also started to watch all the seasons of Lost when we need a break from studying so that has been fun! Lifes good and I LOVE my roommates!!

We gave Elizabeth a make-over for her BIG date!! Katie did her hair, I did her make-up, Jill lent clothes and perfume, it was so fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brittany, you and your roommates are so nice. It sounds like you have so much fun together. Good luck on all your tests.

Brooke said...

I love your wish list....they are all VERY cute!! We can't wait to see you in just a couple weeks!! Woo hoo!!