CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My New Love = Zumba

Alisha and I have been going to Zumba every Wednesday night and I am in love! It is like a latin workout dance class with fun and modern music. It is so much fun! We had our friend JT go to it the other night and lets just say he was a little out of place! I must say its pretty funny to watch all these girls trying to move their hips!

The weather has actually not been as cold as last fall! Some native Idahoan's may even call it warm. It is still cold in the mornings though and lets be honest, anything below 85 degrees is below my comfort level!

2 comments:

larainydays said...

I got kicked out of Zumba because I can't Zum, let alone ba.

1trilliongrams said...

I got kicked out of Zumba because I couldn't Zum or ba either. I was crushed.

Except not really. I'm not going to pay someone to not teach me the moves while I flail around like an idiot. I do that at home with my iPod.