CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Easy

One word for this semester= easy. Maybe to easy...I am so used to having homework all day everyday that I kinda miss having tons of homework all the time. Weird huh? I complain when I have a ton, and miss it when I don't. Truth is, I love to learn, I have been able to go to anat & phys tutoring for about 4 hours a week and study for it in the library another 6 and I am loving it! I love the teacher, the subject, the human body, and my Heavenly Father for creating such a masterpiece.

I am just so so happy right now and I think back to those times in my life where I was disappointed and upset and I try to think of why I was unhappy. I have come to the conclusion that you can be happy in every circumstance that you are in. Whenever I am having a bad day or looking at things negatively, I have found that service is the one way, for me anyway, to make things better. My being able to truly accept that I don't need things to happen right now and that trusting in God is a source of true happiness, has helped my to find the beauty in life and the beauty in people, rather than the small disappointments that bring me down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are learning more at college than just anat & phys. Have a great semester Brittany!