CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Expelliarmus
























So my roommates were obsessed with HP. Very Obsessed. (Don't get me wrong I loved them, it was just funny) Some facts about the semester:

*we watched at least 2 HP movies a week
*Each room in our apartment was a different house (Slytherin, Griffindor, etc)
*they had authentic wands purchased online
*The Hogwarts crest resided in our living room

Have they converted me? maybe. I probably know every spell there is now, so I would watch out if I were you...

2 comments:

Sam and Melissa said...

Oh Britt that is so funny. I had no idea what you were doing all summer... what did they do to prep for the new movie?

Brittany said...

wands, robes, watching more harry potter movies than usual, reading the books, videos, interviews....you name it...haha!