CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Palladio Escala
















































I took a ballet class from my amazing teacher up at byui and she told me about the collegiate dance team doing a ballet/clogging dance, and so I joined the dance! It sounds like a weird combo, but it looked really cool. There were SO many rehearsals, but the end result and being on stage again was worth it, it was tons of fun!

The end of this semester was such a relief! I got a lot of hard classes out of the way though and next semester should be easy! I am going to be a lab TA for my Anat & Phys teacher. I am so excited to be roommates with Jill, Lyndee, Katie, and Shelly this semester. I will have my own room, which will be weird. I kind of like having a roommate to stay up late talking to. Anyway-this semester overall was a success and I loved my harry potter loving roommates and will miss them so much!

No comments: