CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Last Night

Last night was exactly what I needed after a long stressful week and 5 hours of calling people asking them about their political opinions. I was also put on a survey where one of the questions that we were required to ask was asking them to confirm their gender. People usually get offended at that one (I agree it's a stupid question) They think that I can't tell if they are male or female. So when I got home my ladies and some other friends went to Wingers. I haven't been around or at my apartment that much this semester so I really needed this. Katie and I shared my favorite food: boneless buffalo wings drenched in ranch, and a pie that had mint ice cream, oreos, fudge and, whipped cream. I definitely enjoyed the catch up time, it was perfect.












Tonight Jill and I are going to the Collegiate Dance Showcase. We are both sad that we aren't in it this semester. It has really just been too busy with school, work, and some other things. Lately I have been dying because it feels like I haven't danced in forever!! Not since August. I have class at the time that the teacher up here teaches classes and her other classes are early in the morning when I am usually catching up on assignments. I saw this picture and it brought back all the memories of high school when dance saturated my life. I miss that.

No comments: