CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thanksgiving

I had planned on staying in Idaho for Thanksgiving and just spending it with friends, but at about 11:30 Tuesday night Alisha and I decided to ride down with some friends! It was a long drive, but it didn't seem too bad because we drove through the night and this time there wasn't any scary ice like last year! I am so glad that I was able to come down and
spend Thanksgiving with my family, I really needed it and I had so much fun seeing all my cousins and surprising Rhett, Ethan, and Kade!











We went to their baseball games and I surprised them with their favorite drink--coke in a glass bottle. Kade just called it his caffeine and downed it in about 15 minutes.


























No comments: