CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was so fun this year because everyone was here! Melissa, Sam, Jenna, and Ashley came from Hawaii and I came home from Idaho. I got to see my new niece baby Jenna for the first time! I don't think she was even put down once the whole trip because she is so dang cute, she was such a happy baby the whole time.









































We held the traditional white elephant party, Kade received a lovely cheerleading uniform which he thought was a jersey so he loved it and Corinn got some interesting bird earrings. The big hit of the night was the giant Shrek from a thrift store which I'm sure has numerous diseases on it, but Rhett, Ethan, and Kade didn't seem to mind and its new home is in their backyard where it has become a new chew toy for socks.
































We had Christmas dinner at Brooke and Cody's and Don and Kathy came down from California too!














The weather was perfect on Christmas Day. We went to church, then came home and rode down to the park.














Rhett as a Shepard during the Christmas eve nativity play.










We went hiking at Thunderbird Mountain, made gingerbread houses, and we went to my favorite restaurant, Chili's on my birthday!

No comments: