CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day



This is a little late, I have been so busy with the recital and everything! I will post some pictures of that later.

My Dad:

I have the best dad, he works so hard for our family everyday and comes home and works some more in the yard! He is really good at gardening, cooking, landscaping, computers, jeopardy, politics, and making funny jokes. He always plans the funnest trips to Hawaii. On Valentines Day he writes us sweet poems. He is at every recital we have encouraging us and there to greet us afterwards with a dozen roses. He teaches us responsibilty and how to save our money. It was his dream to name one of his kids Zoe, but my mom never let him, finally she agreed to let it be my middle name and I love it! When we were little he would make up fun things for us to do at home. My favorite was "Dive-in" movies where he would bring a T.V. out by the pool and we would watch a movie and he would throw swedish fish into the pool and we would dive for them and eat them. When we went to Snowflake my favorite thing to do would be to go golfing with dad. Except I didn't want to golf I just liked driving the golf carts. :) I love my dad so much and will miss him a lot when I go off to college. You're the best dad thanks for always being there for me! I love you! love brittany zoe

No comments: