CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Graduate!

I am officially a high school graduate! It feels kind of weird I don't really want to grow up. haha The day before my grandparents came over and we had a party with an amazing ice cream cake from cold stone! Then the next day I graduated in the University of Phoenix stadium which was really cool and my grandparents came and so did my Aunt Laraine! Then we went to The Cheesecake Factory-my favorite!!
















The graduation group

My Wonderful, Amazing Parents








Me and my adorable nephews!













































We saw my best friend Natalie at Cheesecake!




















My graduation party the night before, sorry these are out of order.











































After we ate lunch at The Cheesecake Factory me and Natalie headed off to the Taylor Swift Concert, which was so good!





































Kellie Pickler

























































































































































The boys have been staying with us for the past week while Brooke and Cody partied it up in Hawaii, It has been so much fun they are so cute and say the cutest things! It was sad to see them go on Saturday!























Lastly-This is a funny music video that me, Ally, and Ashley made to the Taylor Swift Song "Love Story"!



1 comment:

Erika Ann said...

Congrats on graduating!!!!
:)