CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i love it here!!


College life is great! Alisha and I are having tons of fun! As requested, mom, I have included pictures of what our room looks like...

Call me selfish, but its nice to have a roommate who has as much homework as I do! Since Alisha is doing nursing too, she is experiencing the full joy of anatomy and physiology. College is a shock from high school.

I am having fun in my anatomy and physiology class, I really just love learning about it and so its not hard to study. Except the biochem part. I went on a date last Saturday with a cute guy named Cade, we met in Anatomy and Physiology 265 last semester. It was lots of fun, we played frisbee golf and won, made pizza bombs (calzones) and played an interesting game where everyone had to look stupid, ha... Anyway Alisha has a hot date this Friday with a kid who we met at devotional last week!

We already have like a million inside jokes and are always cracking each other up, our other roommates always ask us what is wrong. We enjoy frequent dance parties, late night subway runs, soccer, movies, we went to a Jon Schmid concert two weeks ago which was super good as well.

We enjoy the opera singer who practices two hours a day in the apartment next door and the harp selections of our roommate across the hall, never a quiet moment here! haha.

Alisha's Side:


















My Side:

3 comments:

Ally said...

I love the Gain fabric softner in the background. Ha ha! sounds super fun brit!

Sam and Melissa said...

Awww, you two are so cute! I like your room too, it looks like you coordinated the black and white!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures Brittany. Your room looks so cute.I like all the pictures on your wall. I also noticed your two most prized possessions: the Gain fabric softener and detergent. I hear you are thinking of a Gain air freshner too :)