CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

5 Favorites

Don't you just hate running out of your favorite products and not having enough money to buy them again? I am running out
of all my body cream, anyway I thought it would be fun to post what my 5 favorite products are:

1. Dolce & Gabbana: Light Blue-the best perfume, it has a citrus like smell, people always ask what I am wearing when I put on this heavenly stuff.







2. Winter Candy Apple: This lotion has such a great sweet scent, and its a perfect fall/winter scent. I am almost out of it, sad day.













3. Clinique Pore Minimizer: Brooke gave me a tiny bottle of this, I think it was a sample or something and it is a miracle worker! I am serious, I put a tiny dot of this on my nose and my pores disappear.














4. Coastal Scents Camo Concealer Quad: I love love love this product! I used to have to buy pretty pricey concealer, I have tried so many kinds, Clinique and Bobby Brown were among the better ones, but why spend over $20 on one when this one is only $8! It has lasted half a year and I am sure that it will last for at least 3 more months. The green and yellow cancels out red spots, also on blemishes to make them virtually disappear. I found out about it on my favorite beauty blog: http://www.blairfowler.blogspot.com/










5. Catwalk Headshot Shampoo and Conditioner: This stuff works so good! It smells like strawberries and fudge and is a great hydrate for my dry highlighted hair.

Anyway that was fun, and a waste of time, oh well. I got a 95% on the hardest math test of the semester by the way, so I guess this can be counted as my break from studying, Me and Alisha are heading to Utah for Conference tomorrow and we are staying with Melissa, I am SO excited!

No comments: