CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Back to School

So I am finally back up at Idaho for the spring semester. This semester started very good, I love my roommates, and my apartment is new and everything is clean and pretty! The classes I am taking are Microbiology and the lab which is a separate class, Psychology, Child Development, Book of Mormon, and Jazz Dance! So far these classes have been really stressful, Each one has lots of quizzes, most before every class, and like 40 pages of reading for the next class, so when you add all that up it turns out to be a lot! I have been studying a lot at the library with Jill and Cade.

Thursday Night I went to Cade's and played sting ping and games, then on Friday hung out with Jill and the new roomies, Saturday I studied the day away, got really good fro yo with my roommates, and then went to Cade's and decorated Easter eggs and watched Harry Potter 7.

Then Sunday was Easter! I love this day to reflect upon the life and resurrection of my Savior and I am so thankful for Christ and all He has done for me and continues to do to help me in my life.

We had a big Easter dinner and went to some guys apt in our ward to play games. So it has been fun! Today I just took my first psych test and it went really good! In micro lab this morning we studied slides with blood, bacteria, yeast, hair, and fruit fly wings, it was awesome! Although it is probably going to get pretty stressful, I know that everything is going to be great and I love being a student!

No comments: