CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!




















I have the best mom in the world, really I do. She is so beautiful, kind, unselfish, caring... and April 1st was her birthday! Mom sends us a package every month when we are away at college, She would wake up and make us a nice breakfast every morning before seminary, without her I wouldn't have been able to ever do ballet classes because she helped me pay! I also would have probably starved up at college! This break from school has been fun because mom spoils me and takes me out to eat and we get redboxs and watch them during the day, I love you so much mom, you're the best!! I am going to miss you when I go away to school!

1 comment:

Sam and Melissa said...

How fun, going out to eat and movies! You are so lucky to get to spend so much time with mom! And you are pretty fun to hang out with yourself :)