CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Catch Up

I have been procrastinating blogging because I have so much I need to catch up on! this is gonna be a long post... I am going to have to post the thanksgiving stuff later because I am waiting for pictures from Melissa.

They are all jumbled up so here goes:



What would Idaho be like without snow? Actually livable haha! On one of my last weekends in Idaho we went sledding in potato feilds haha! It was so fun! afterwards we went to the apartment and had cocoa,













I know this is a really old one, but I forgot to post about the ward FHE halloween dance :) Justine and I were cowgirls




David Archuleta concert #3! I had really nice seats so it was super fun! I went with Kamala and Ashley :)

















Benton Paul opened for David and he was really good! I got to meet him and he signed my ticket.















Me, Kamala, and Ashley at the David Archuleta concert!
The Midnight 5K- We had a fun night of bowling at the MC and afterwards my friends decide to do the 5K at midnight! so somehow they convinced me to do it with them and it was actually a lot of fun! It was freezing though! like 5 degrees! They are such great people I love them all!














No comments: