CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lately

Things haven't been going so well here lately, its really true what they say, it all happens at once and its incredibly overwhelming. Mom just flew to Idaho this morning with her brother Don after getting a call from her sister yesterday that she has ovarian cancer and it is extremely advanced. The surgery is scheduled for Wednesday. The doctor said the surgery would be very complex and he was not sure if she would even make it out of the surgery because they are taking her ovaries, colon, and part of her stomach out. We all cried together all night long last night. I love Aunt Jamie, she is so sweet and nice I wish we lived closer. Her and my mom are extremly close, so it kills me to see my mom cry. This morning I also found out that my little nephew Kade who is only 3, had over 60 seizures this morning and has been admitted to the Phoenix Childrens Hospital. It is so sad to think of sweet Kade having to go through all this and having all these doctors surrounding him doing tests, taking blood, giving him IV's again and again. I feel so helpless, like I have no control over anything. I wish there was something I could do. We prayed and fasted for both Kade and Jamie on Sunday, so I know that everything is in the Lord's hands and I need t trust him.

2 comments:

larainydays said...

Brittany, we are so sad for all the hard things you and your family are facing right now. Just know you have a lot of people praying for you.

Brittany said...

thanks Laraine, It is so nice to hear that there are so many people who care!