CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Enchilada's

Yesterday I had the sudden urge to cook, so I went to the store and got the stuff for honey-lime enchiladas, little did I know how expensive it would be! looks like I will be eating cereal for the next 2 weeks! After phoning mom and getting precise instructions on how to handle the discusting raw chicken I was able to cook it surprisingly easily. The spanish rice, sadly turned out a bit crunchy which could have been one of several factors. haha! But the enchiladas turned out very good! While at the store I saw some sparkling apple cider and I was really thirsty so I bought it. While I cooked I drank it and because I was so thirsty kept refilling my cup. Before I new it the whole bottle-minus 1/2 inch was empty! Um..I would not recommend doing that... Later as I was telling Ashley about it on the phone she remarked "Good thing you're not an alcoholic!" I began the meal at about 7:15 and ended at 9:15. whew it was hard work and I don't think I want to do it again for a LONG time! It was good experience though.



















2 comments:

Matt said...

Wow, those look great Brittany.

Brooke said...

Those do look good!! Did you save or freeze the extras? Hope so! Keep up your posts they are so fun to read!! Love and miss you!