CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun!

I have been bad about updating! So this is going to be a long post! Life has been crazy! Especially with midterms this week! I don't know how I have been handling all this stress! I will have grey hairs before the semester is over if it continues! I had 3 midterms/tests this week and one on Tuesday! 2 anat and phys.-1 over the cell and metabolism and all that fun stuff, and the other one was on the bones, we had to memorize over 200 terms each of which has 4 words such as the Posterior Superior Illiac Fossa, external acustic meatus, and the external occipital protrubrance, sound familiar Brooke?I also had a chem test. I think I spend more time in the testing center than in my apartment! Ok onto the fun stuff! The week before midterms I got a little distracted. Those who know me know how much I LOVE haunted houses! So far I have been to 3 which is a record since it is not even halloween yet!

Last Monday we had FHE which was really fun, we did the ropes course! It was scary at parts because you were so high up, but I had fun rock climbing up the poles and jumping off the top at the end!
























On Wednesday we went country dancing with some of our FHE brothers and then decided to go to The Haunted Mill afterwards which was awesome! I had such a fun time! I do miss going to fear farm every year though, this one wasn't quite as scary. Just the usual people with masks chasing you over an unsteady bridge over rushing water haha! I was scared! especially since they could touch you! One of them put his arm around my shoulders, others grabbed my arms and legs and followed close behind you in dark tunnels. So close you could smell the bad breathe..ew! After that we went to the guys apartment and watched a lame scary movie called The Return? Something like that, and had brownies. Brownies are like a staple here at Idaho, I have them like 3 times a week! I don't mind though because they are my favorite dessert!



























On Thursday we decided to hit up the Slaughter Mill! It was really fun as well, but not as scary as the Haunted Mill. There were people with flamethrowers and chainsaws, I am surprised the guy with the flamethrower hasn't accidently lit someone on fire because it really is pitch black in there! I think the scariest part of that one was at the end. We had to crawl through a tunnel and the floor below you is glass, at first you just pass over reptiles, but you come to this part where a lady is laying below you in the glass with her eyes closed and looks dead, then she opens her eyes and glares all freaky!



















On Friday we had a bonfire! We went to a park and lit a bunch of wood and just told funny stories, it was fun! Then we went to our FHE brothers house and watched "Taken" and had brownies.


I have the best roommates!




















On Saturday, I went to a study group for the first half of the day and then went to the ice caves with some girls and guys from my FHE group! It was the coolest thing ever! To get to them it was 3 miles of offroading on very bumpy dirt, I am glad to be alive! haha The cave was very narrow and low so we were crawling and scooting most of the time! We got soaked, but it was totally worth it because there were awesome ice slides everywhere! Later that night I went to Guitars Unplugged with Sozel's sister Laura! She is super fun and nice and it was so fun! Guitar Unplugged is basically a bunch of cool bands that tried out and they chose the best ones to perform. Then there was a fun dance afterwards. Then I met up with some girls and guys from my FHE group and played Spazz!!






























































This Monday we carved pumpkins for FHE! We had a lot of fun dancing to Backstreet boys, Nick Lachey, and Lady Antebellum! We had a competition between apartments, out apartment carved the witch from wicked and Me and Justine cooked the seeds! It was really fun, the other girls apartment carved a tree, and the boys carved a skull and then dropped it three stories to its fate.


















































Monday Night-Thursday Night was basically tutoring groups, studying, class, study groups, labs, and the testing center!

Thursday I meant to study for chem with Aubrey, but we got distracted and just talked for 2 hours. Then I skipped dance to study more and told myself I would just take a 30 minute power nap. 3 hours later I woke up in a panic and crammed before taking the 2 1/2 hour test! By the night my brain was fried so I had to have a little fun. We went to the Haunted mill again with our FHE brothers! It was scarier since I was forced to be in the front for part of it! I looked behind me to make sure everyone was still there one time and when I turned back around some creepy smeigal guy from Lord of the Rings was in my face! I think I jumped a foot and woke up the whole neighborhood!

Today has been a long day of studying the bones and taking a test. Tonight I went to Idaho Falls with Vicki and we went dress shopping! Then we came home and ate brownies and watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days , My favorite movie, we watched it with Kara and her fiance Ryan. I love byui!! I am having a blast! I miss everyone at home and am excited to see everyone at Christmas!

No comments: