CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Great Week at BYU-I!!

I love byui! When we were in 8th grade we would all talk about where we wanted to go to college and my friend Natalie always said she wanted to go to byui, I was like "psh no flip flops are you kidding me? I would never go there!" Well....I am here and its amazing! No flip flops and cold weather is a small price to pay for the amazing atmosphere that is felt. I have the best roommates, a cool FHE group, and a fun ward! I love how there is always a spiritual feeling here and how everyone is so happy and says hi to everyone!

Last night was super fun! We went country dancing which I thought was not going to be that fun, it was!! I went with some girls in my FHE group and one of my roommates and the guys from our FHE group came. There are lots of cute boys here, which is good haha! We stayed country dancing for an hour and then went over to swing dancing. Fun, but country dancing was better! Then we went out to the agricultural gardens which are super cool, there are pillars, steps, gardens, fountains, ponds, and huge trees and played sardines! Then at about 11:00 it started to snow!!!! yaa!! It was so pretty to watch the flakes fall from the sky! It was my first time actually seeing them fall! This morning I woke up and it was SO cold! I don't like to picture what its going to be like in December! My classes are going okay, I feel like I am in over my head, I don't know why I thought that I would be able to handle anat & phys, chem, and math, along with other classes and still have a social life! Its all good, I miss everyone at home, but am also learning a lot about living on my own!

2 comments:

Sam and Melissa said...

I knew you'd love it there. Sounds like a blast. Can't wait to see you!

Vicki said...

Thanks for the comment, Brittany!! I added you to mine, too. :) Your's is awesome!!